Sunday, October 10, 2010

"I would like to live as US President for a week" - Nomi Qamar

interview

Nomi Qamar was one of Pakistan's top male models and runs his own production company

If I could live in another time, I'd choose...
I would choose to live in the time of the Romans, because I’m fascinated by the grandeur of their culture and architecture. I love the attire and costumes and the real image of a strong male.

If I had a week to live, I would…
Live as the President of the USA, and fix a few things possible only in such a position.

If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d pick…
Rome.

If I could make everyone watch a movie, it would be…
Bheja Fry. I’m a big fan of the main character.

If I had one wish, I’d wish for…
I would wish for a stable, respectful, and united Pakistan.

If I could destroy the master copy of any song so that nobody could listen to it again, I would pick...
Hawa Hawa by Hassan Jahangir and It Must Have Been Love by Roxette.

If I could bring back any cancelled TV show, I would choose...
50/50 and Prison Break.

If I had a million dollars, I would…
Go on a seven star VIP expensive vacation with my wife, with all the parties and drugs sorted in advance.

If I could change one thing about myself/my life, I’d change…
My carelessness.

I’m looking forward to…
I don’t look forward…I plan and execute it.

- Sameen Amer

The Express Tribune - 10 October, 2010

No comments: