Friday, May 18, 2012

Nice and naughty - Natasha Saleem

interview: my teen years

Star and date of birth
23rd October makes me a cusp - Libra and Scorpio.

The best thing about being a teenager was
Not having to pay bills.

I was always listening to
Linkin Park.

I was glued to the T.V. for
I wasn’t!

My favourite movie was
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

My favourite actor was
Edward Furlong.

My favourite superhero was
I don’t think I ever had one.

My favourite book was
Enid Blyton’s The Faraway Tree. I was pretty obsessed with the Sweet Valley High books too.

My room was full of
Posters and drawings on the walls made by my friends and myself.

My room walls carried the posters of
Popular actors and boy bands.

My closet was full of
Tights.

My friends were
My whole world.

My first crush
My first crush was the captain of my school. He was in the 11th grade and I was just in 5th grade.

What hurt me the most
Everything and nothing; it’s how the teenage years go!

My dream was to become
An air hostess, I think.

I wish I had known then
How quickly the carefree life leaves you.

Relations with siblings
Loved my brother to pieces; still do.

Relations with parents
Fought about everything, haha! Was quite the rebellious one!

My school was
Where I found my best friends.

Ragging at college/university
I studied abroad so that didn’t happen at all.

My favourite pastime was
Reading books, and waddya know, it still is!

My favourite sport was
I was athletically challenged.

I couldn’t stand
Hypocrites.

My favourite hangout was
Pizza Hut or KFC, every Friday.

- S.A.

Us Magazine, The News - 18th May, 2012

No comments: