Friday, November 16, 2012

My Teen Years: Mawra Hocane

interview

Star and date of birth
My date of birth is 28th September which makes my star Libra.

The best thing about being a teenager
Carelessness. People don’t judge you and they expect mistakes from you. Once you enter your 20s, you have to be careful and act all wise.

I was always listening to
All kinds of songs, whatever suited my mood.

I was glued to the T.V. for
A few Pakistani serials and different series on Star World, like Gossip Girl, 90210, The Vampire Diaries, and America’s Next Top Model, but I was quite a bookworm so I was  never addicted to them.

My favourite movie was
Too many to pick one; a lot of favourites in both Hollywood and Bollywood.

My favourite actor was
Brad Pitt and Salman Khan.

My favourite book was
All my syllabus books except mathematics. :P

My room was full of
Books and notes.

My room walls carried the posters of
Cristiano Ronaldo; when I was 13 or 14, that is.

My closet was full of
Clothes, obviously.

My friends were
Always there.

My first crush
Is now one of my closest friends.

What hurt me the most
Backstabbing.

My dream was to become
Like my mom.

I wish I had known then
What’s meant to be would happen.

Relations with siblings
It’s the best relationship in the world. Typical, yet we’ve always been there for each other.

Relations with parents
My mom is my best friend, and she has been my constant support and strength through all the ups and downs in life.

My school was
Fun. I was the apple of my teachers’ eyes. I always found it full of [losers] back then; exceptions were there, which were, of course, my friends. :D

Ragging at college/university
Yet to come; just got done with my intermediate.

I couldn’t stand
Liars.

My favourite superhero was
My mom!

My favourite sport was
Football.

My favourite pastime was
Music and photography.

My favourite hangout was
Wherever my friends were.

- S.A.

Us Magazine, The News - 16th November, 2012

No comments: