Friday, August 22, 2014

Lights, camera... Faysal!

interview: my teen years 

Faysal Quraishi

Star and date of birth
Scorpio, 26 October.

The best thing about being a teenager
[The ability to] do whatever you want; explore the world and yourself.

I was always listening to
Wham! and Michael Jackson.

I was glued to the TV for
Knight Rider.

My favourite movies were
Blast from the Past and Legends of the Fall.

My favourite actor was
Nadeem sahab from Pakistan and Brad Pitt.

My favourite book was
I didn’t start reading till much later in life.

My room was full of
Posters.

My room walls carried the posters of
Cars and bikes.

My closet was full of
Black shirts, T-shirts, and blue jeans.

My friends were
Fareed, Faysal, and Haroon. I don’t know where they are now.

My first crush/My first date
Shhhh! :)

What hurt me the most
When a girl didn’t respond to my letters.

My dream was
To become an actor, always.

I wish I had known then
That life is unpredictable and nothing stays the same.

Relations with siblings
I am an only child.

Relations with parents
Great! I was their laadla, being the only son and child.

My school was
Badar Cambridge School.

Ragging at college/university
Never happened.

I couldn’t stand
A few of my seniors.

My favourite hangout was
Mini Golf in Lahore.

My favourite superhero was
Superman.

My favourite sport was
Cricket.

My favourite pastime was
Listening to music, watching movies, and hanging out with friends.

- S.A.

Us Magazine, The News - 22nd August, 2014 *

No comments: