Friday, July 17, 2015

Celebrities' Eid plans

q&a

How are you going to celebrate Eid this year?
  • Goher Mumtaz: I will be celebrating Eid with my family in Lahore, spending time with my parents, and visiting different relatives all day.. This Eid, I will make sure that I also spend some time with the poor, and buy them dresses and food.
  • Junaid Khan: Like always, I’ll be going back home to Lahore to spend time with my parents. Eid and such events are for family, that’s what I believe.
     
  • Faysal Quraishi: This year, I will offer my Eid namaz in Karachi, while the rest of my day will be spent in Lahore. I plan on spending quality time with my family for the first two days, as I have been quite caught up with work throughout this year and I want to make it up to them. I will then get back to work with the transmission of Jeet Ka Dum from the third day of Eid.
     
  • Humayun Saeed: My Eid will be spent doing promotions of my film Bin Roye. I will be travelling extensively to USA, UK and Dubai for premieres and press activities. It would be quite fun as Bin Roye team is also like a family. We have worked very hard on this movie, and spent so much time together that seeing the audience's response firsthand worldwide would be a very special moment. I will miss spending Eid in Pakistan as our celebrations are very special, but it will be a different experience spending Eid with fellow Pakistanis who live abroad. After all, work is work.
     
  • Naukhez Javed: As you know, we at Inteha are brand ambassadors of a renowned NGO called ‘Foundation for Poor Souls’. This year, I shall be spending Eid with children of a school adopted by them in Bhabra, near Gulberg, Lahore. We shall be distributing gifts and eidi amongst small children to make them feel special. The second day will be spent with ‘Voice School of Disabled’. I feel out of this world when I see these small children smiling with joy. We should all make true efforts in this regard and try not to just take selfies. And lastly, the third day will be spent with my beloved family and friends.
     
  • Xulfi: Like every year, I am going to be spending time with my family, friends and relatives. Due to today's fast life, we sometimes forget the importance of get togethers with liked and loved ones. So Eid is a perfect chance to rekindle those moments and realize life's not just about being in a race all the time but about helping our beloved relationships grow.
- S.A.

Us Magazine, The News - 17th July, 2015 *

No comments: